Ok, so here it continues, working through it slowly. I've decided to leave most of the CSS stuff until when I become an admin because if I try to show it now, I'll be making workarounds which I won't need once I have admin permissions. The CSS I want to implement is already complicated enough as is without having restrictions.
Renamed all articles in Structure category to Structures, a new article on Hunger, and well I did do some Template customisation on my user page: a possible Header Title for the main page. It's based on the Terraria Wiki one, just reskinned a bit. There's also the need to change the font to Open Sans (the one in-game), for that authentic feel.